Supervision & Mentoring For Professionals
Psychologists/Clinical Social Workers
Psychotherapists/Counsellors/Mental Health Students
Christina, and Wilhelm offer supervision and mentoring for Clinical Social Workers, Psychologists, Psychotherapist, & Counsellors. Toni offers supervision for Psychotherapists.
Additionally to formal psychological, clinical social work, and counselling supervision, we specialise in supervision and mentoring in the following psychotherapeutic models
Gestalt; Existential; Somatic Experiencing; Sensorimotor; Transpersonal; and Somatic Therapies.
Join Our Team
The Existential, Transpersonal, and Gestalt Therapy Centre is a leading practice in Fremantle and surrounding suburbs in Perth, Western Australia.
Our commitment is to ensure a quality of service delivery for our clients in psychological care, practical counselling, and deeper psychotherapeutic work. In this regard all practitioners working at the Existential, Transpersonal, and Gestalt Therapy Centre are not only university clinically trained but also have years of extensive post-graduate psychotherapy training.
We are inviting expressions of interest from experienced qualified and registered mental health practitioners with additional training in psychotherapy beyond university graduation to join us at the Centre.
We offer attractive professional working conditions, with exciting potentials for professional development.
Registration with any of the following professional bodies is essential
- Psychologist/Clinical Psychologist
- Clinical Social Worker
- Mental Health Occupational Therapist
- Masters of Counselling
- Medical Practitioner with a psychotherapeutic background
- Registered Community Psychiatric Nurse
Further necessary requirements
- Minimum of 6 years post graduate experience in the mental health care field
- Commitment to professional code of ethics
- Commitment to professional supervision
- Commitment to on-going professional training, personal self development work, & reflective practice
- Accredited full psychotherapeutic training in any of the following modalities:- Gestalt Therapy
– Existential Therapy
– Jungian Therapy
– Hakomi Therapy
- An eligibility to register with Medicare Australia
If you are interested in joining our long-standing professional service and desire to work in private practice please e-mail your CV with expression of interest either to Wilhelm Hurtz or Christina Manfredi at firstname.lastname@example.org.